Kesaku's school for the gifted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temptation ((Private PG-13 ))

3 posters

Go down

Temptation ((Private PG-13 )) Empty Temptation ((Private PG-13 ))

Post by Kohana Hirikano Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:48 pm

The final bell signaled the release of the students to their dorms. Class was over for the day. Kohana sighed and watched her students file out of the classroom. She closed her books and grabbed her papers before heading out to the one place where she found peace. There was a greenhouse just outside the building that she used for her botany class. The building flourished with verdant leaves and vibrant flowers. She slipped inside and sat her books down before watering her plants. She pulled her long aqua blue hair back, binding it with a ribbon that she kept in her pocket. She was dressed in a long, light blue sun dress that clung tightly to the supple curves of her upper body, then flowed from the waist down like flower petals. A soft smile graced her lovely rose colored lips. She finished watering her plants, then pulled a chair up to one of the tables that held potted ferns and Ivy plants. She began to grade a few papers while lost in the lush scent of the greenhouse.

Last edited by Kohana Hirikano on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kohana Hirikano
Kohana Hirikano

Back to top Go down

Temptation ((Private PG-13 )) Empty Re: Temptation ((Private PG-13 ))

Post by Tsuna-fish Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Tsuna walked along the ground with a light step at his left side he was carrying a large watering can given to him by a teacher who told him to go and water the greenhouse plants. It was rather annoying as Tsuna would rather be running instead of hauling a can of water around to water the plants, he sighed lightly as he walked into the greenhouse and shut the door behind himself quietly. His dark blue hair was a wild mane that hung around his head and spike slightly to the left although he never meant for it to do that his hair had a mind of its own he thought sometimes. He wore a long sleeved shirt which was white except for the right shoulder which held an icy blue colored phoenix, he wore a pair of light baggy black jeans that hung around his hips quite nicely. His body could be seen even through the clothes to be well toned due to his constant running in the track and field club, his skin was a light tan and his eyes were a dark blue that seemed to stare into a person's soul. He wasn't really paying attention to anything as he began to water the first of the plants quietly it was almost like he wasn't there while being there at the same time like an invisible man.
Tsuna-fish
Tsuna-fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohana Hirikano Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Kohana twitched lightly as she heard the greenhouse doors open. She watched as a male walked in, carrying a watering can. Her eyes grew wide, her cheeks becoming dark red with a deep crimson blush. She was alone. In a room. With a man. She shook lightly. Kohana was always shy around males, especially attractive ones. This one was no exception. She swallowed hard and tried to ignore him, going back to grading papers with a shaking hand. She sighed heavily and glanced back at the man, watching as he carefully watered her plants. She bit her bottom lip, her eyes flickering between him and the papers before her. She didn't know what to do now, nor did she say anything. She just sat quietly, watching him.
Kohana Hirikano
Kohana Hirikano

Back to top Go down

Post by Label Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:09 pm

((guys, if this gets more them pg-13, move it to pms ok?))
Label
Label
Admin

https://kesaku.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna-fish Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Tsuna sighed once more as he continued to pour the water into the plants this was so boring he thought to himself he wanted to be outside running as fast as he could. He wanted to feel the wind ripping through his hair as he roared through with his speed watering plants was something that he could never enjoy, it was about now that the hairs on the back of his neck stood up and he felt like he was being watched. He turned and who he saw was a teacher he believed at least thats what he assumed she seemed a bit older them him and she was writing a lot of things on papers while taking a look at him here and there. He wondered why he hadn't seen her when he came in he shrugged the thought away he must not have been paying attention to his surroundings again. He gave the young woman a slight smile and waved at her he didn't say anything due to the fact that this young woman seemed to be the quiet type and he thought she would either ignore him or say hello.
Tsuna-fish
Tsuna-fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohana Hirikano Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Kohana's eyes grew wider and her cheeks grew redder as he waved at her. She opened her mouth to speak, but could say nothing. She raised her right hand and lightly waved back before slowly getting to her feet. She looked down for a moment, fidgiting with her dress, her aqua bangs covering her bi-colored eyes. She bit her lip again, then slowly approached the man. W-What are you doing here after class? I figured you would be on the way to your dorm... Her voice was soft, yet kind. She looked up at him, her gaze hypnotic. She allowed a soft smile to cross her pale rose colored lips. Her cheeks were still painted with a deep red blush. She couldn't help it.
Kohana Hirikano
Kohana Hirikano

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna-fish Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Tsuna wanted to laugh at her expression she was incredibly shy he could see he wondered if it was because he was a man or if she was like that with every person she met. He held up the watering can so she could easily see it now "I got the wonderful duty of watering the plants in the greenhouse before I am allowed to do anything else thanks to our lovely teacher" he said in a slightly sarcastic voice. As he looked at her he couldn't help but notice she was quite cute although he didn't stare to long after all he didn't want to be disrespectful or have her think he was just some pervert who liked watching young women. "So you know why I am here miss might I ask you the same question now?" he asked in a soft yet playful voice he was bored now and figured if he talked with this young woman she could help him get over that at least for a bit.
Tsuna-fish
Tsuna-fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohana Hirikano Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:10 am

Kohana smiled, pleased to see someone other than her taking care of her lovely plants. She was too distracted to see his sarcasm. SHe heard him ask her purpose in the greenhouse. She glanced over at the stack of papers on the garden table, then back to the boy. Well...I come here...when I don't want to sit at my desk and grade papers.... Her body twisted this way and that. She was getting nervous. She was alone, with a fairly attractive male, in a greenhouse with cloudy windows. Nobody could directly see inside. She bit her bottom lip and looked up at the man, her cheeks still bright red.
Kohana Hirikano
Kohana Hirikano

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna-fish Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 pm

There she went again being so quiet and shy with him he wondered if it were because he was a male maybe she was a virgin flower he thought to himself. But the thought was shaken away as he looked at her someone so cute and beautiful would have all kinds of men coming to her and she could have had them any way she pleased he knew. To amuse himself he set down the watering can as she blushed once again, he walked over to her and leaned down "you look flushed are you okay?". He put the back of his hand against her forehead as he asked and leaned down so his face was a mere inch or so from her own his icy blue eyes stared into her bi colored eyes calmly as he laughed to himself within his mind.
Tsuna-fish
Tsuna-fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohana Hirikano Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Her eyes went wide as he touched her. She quickly jerked back. AAn instant reaction. She never allowed a man to touch her before. Her heart was throbbing within her chest. His touch was something alien to her. Even at her age, she had never once been pleasured, or even touched by a man. She was just too afraid. She looked up at him, embarrassed of her reaction. I-I'm sorry...I'm just not used to.... She paused and bit her lip, siting down among a few planters of bright red roses. She kept her eyes on him, unable to avert her gaze.
Kohana Hirikano
Kohana Hirikano

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuna-fish Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:35 pm

While expecting some kind of embarrassed act he hadn't expected he to jerk back so violently she really was as innocent as they came he thought to himself. It almost made him smile he wondered if he could change that maybe he could show her the true pleasure that could be felt by a man's skilled touch he truly wanted to try. "It is fine I suppose it is my fault for touching you suddenly I didn't want to upset you in any way I wouldn't hurt you miss I hope you don't find me scary". He said softly to her as he backed away from her to give her some personal space so she wouldn't feel so flustered around him. He gave her a soft smiled as he looked her up and down softly before letting his icy bue eyes meet hers once more with a slight smile on his lips
Tsuna-fish
Tsuna-fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum