Kesaku's school for the gifted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head Master's Call

3 posters

Go down

Head Master's Call Empty Head Master's Call

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:38 pm

A rather demonic looking figure sat in a black roller chair. He slowly leaned forward as he interlocked his fingers and placed his elbows onto the desk in front of him as he stared down at a simple metal box that was lined with many different buttons. He glared at it as if it was going to try and fight with him in some way. He leaned back as he placed his hands over his face and let out a angered breath.
"Gah. Fuck it, don't care."
He leaned forward and let his right index finger press a button and he spoke
"I want Label Kesaku in my office, now."

Alexander
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Head Master's Call Empty Re: Head Master's Call

Post by Label Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm

About ten minutes later Label poked her head into his office and blinked "you wanted to see me daddy?" she asked stepping in and closing the door behind her as she looked up at him
Label
Label
Admin

https://kesaku.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Alexander was leaning forward, his finger interlocked into one another as his nose was just above them. He glared at the door, if he had tried any harder, one would assume it was going to burst into flames. He continued to stare as he looked at it open. When he saw his daughter, he moved his left hand outward and motioned forward her to come over to the desk.
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Label Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:57 pm

label nodded and walked up to his desk "did i do something daddy?" she asked tilting her head to the side cutely
Label
Label
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Alexander continued to glare as he let his crimson orbs follow the small girl into the room as she got closer. When she asked if she had done something, he was still silent. He then took in a deep breath as he then stood up quickly as he leaned over the table, object falling over, some to the floor as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close as his demonic nature was all but gone as he nuzzled the side of her head with his own as he spoke
"Aw~ I just couldn't take it anymore! My little princess stuck in a small classroom, confined from my loving care! How are you? Are you okay? Did you have anything to eat? Do you want daddy to get you something? Has someone been bothering you? Do you want me to go and teach them a lesson?"
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Label Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Label giggled and hugged him back tightly "im fine daddy, everyone's been really nice and kind" she said giggled "you pulled me out of class just because you miss me?" she smiled and kissed his cheek "thats sweet daddy"
Label
Label
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Alexander hung on every word that his daughter spoke and made sure that there was no hint of otherwise. The entire school would come down if she wasn't happy with something, it would change, he would make it change. He then let himself loosen his grip as he moved himself in front of her and placed his hands onto her shoulders as he kissed her forehead and spoke
"Of course I did. Being the head master lets me do anything I want. My little precious is more important than the world itself."
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Label Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Label laughed and hugged him "daddy thats nice but you cant be unprofeshonal just because im in high school now, i dont want you getting in trouble" she said patting his cheek, after her mom died, label took over keeping her dad in line
Label
Label
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Alexander once again listened to Label as if she was the voice of god himself. He then smiled as she patted his cheek and then slowly let his posture straighten out as he rose his hands up and let his head tilt to the right side as he let out a deep breath as he spoke
"I'm plenty professional."
He lowered his right hand down and placed his index finger onto the desk and slowly let his finger go in a small circle and then spoke
"I just miss my girl. And I can only see you so far out my window."
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Label Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Label laughed "dad, you cant keep pulling me out of class because you miss me, im going to be staying with you in teachers dorm(need to add that) remeber?"
Label
Label
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Alexander continued to let his index finger follow itself in the same small circle that it was going in as he heard her speaking about staying his his room at the teachers dormitory and added
"But there are still eight hours that I have to worry about my princess. A lot can happen in eight hours! I would follow you to your classes but then you wouldn't make any friends."
He let his head drop lower
"As much as I would like you all to myself, that is why I made sure you did enroll into my school."
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Label Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Label smiled softly and sat up on the desk "daddy, im glad you inrolled me here, i get to work on my singing and see you all the time" she said and hugged him around the neck like a little kid "i wuv you daddy"

((xD awwwww))
Label
Label
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 pm

And that was it, right there. All the world and it's problems could go shove it at this one very moment. That last four simple words that could bring even a demonic behemoth overlord like himself down to the ground defeated. He couldn't help himself after that. he let his arms wrap around her once more as he picked her off the ground and slowly turned around in a circle as he started to cuddle her, a light sequel could be heard from him from those who might be close enough to hear
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Label Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:42 am

she laughed and giggled as she held onto him "daddy! come on, i need to go back to class, we have a test tommorro" she smiled
Label
Label
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

Alexander let the spinning slowly come to a stop as he looked down at his little girl. He let a deep breath in and then exhaled as he listened to what it was that he said. He then let his left head tilt to the side as he slowly leaned forward to release her feet onto the floor. He then straightened his posture as he let his arms cross over his chest as he spoke
"Well, I'm sure I could....convince the test to be pushed back. Or I could find the answers! Oh, I could have it pushed back and go over the answers with my baby girl!"
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Label Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:34 am

she rose and eyebrow "dad, professional remember?" she laughed crossing her arms
Label
Label
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:54 am

Alexander let his arms fall in defeat as he was turned down. He let his head tilt to the side and then let it droop as he rose his right hand up lightly as he let his hand rise and fall and then replied
"I know, I know. It was just and idea, I'll leave the teachers alone and let them do there job. I have to make sure my girl is happy."
He then rose his head as he pointed his finger up
"First chance I get, I'm going to make som-...."
He paused as he looked back down at Label and laughed hesitantly as he let his posture straighten out as he crossed his arms over his chest and nodded his head
"Professional."
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Label Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:58 am

label giggled and stood on her tip toes "how about we study tonight?, i have most of the notes" she said smiling and kissed his nose
Label
Label
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Alexander was such a weak target. Anything cute that his daughter did, no, anything that she did made him turn to play-dough right in her hands. He had no sort of control when she was around and only wanted to see her and her cute reactions. And...well, anything that she said or did as a matter of fact. He let himself lower to a knee as he embraced her in a hug.
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Label Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:07 pm

she giggled and hugged him back, snuggling into the crook of his neck.
Label
Label
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Alexander let the side of his head nuzzle the side of her head and then slowly released her from his grasp, regardless of how much he didn't want to. He let his posture straighten as he turned toward his desk and grabbed a pen that had fallen been rolling over the desk top ever since he knocked it over. He then grabbed a random piece of paper and started to write on it. When he was finished, he handed her the note that read:
Miss Label Kesaku was withdrawn out of her class for very important reasons. It was in great help to the head master and now that the problem has been solved, she will be returning to class. If any person dare touch a hair on her head I will personally remove you from this earthly plane myself and make you wish that your miserable existence to be a stain on the earths surface
With So Much Love,
Love yours
Your loving father

Alexander Kesaku, Head Master
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Label Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 pm

label giggled reading the note "ok daddy, ill see you tonight" she said and hugged him before skiping to the door "love you daddy" she said before walking out
Label
Label
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Alexander watched as she hugged him and he did the same to her. As she started toward the door he spoke as he was reaching out toward her
"Don't run to fast! Make sure you go straight to your class or right back here! Don't talk to and strange people! Make sure to look where your going! TAKE YOUR TIME!"
She was gone by that point. He let himself fall back as he landed into his chair and moved his hands over his faces as he leaned his head back
"I am never going to get any work done..."
He paused as he looked forward at his desk which is a mess, papers were everywhere, on the floor, the desk, under the desk. Pens and pencils were in the same position. He let out a deep breath as he knelt down and started picking them up and putting them into order
"At least tonight will be lovely~"
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by sachido_yomada Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Sachido walked into the principals office. He had his glasses off, revealing his shiny eyes. He looked at the principal as he closed the cell phone that was against his ear.
"Principal Alexander, our new student Grey Marian has arrived" He said calmly. "He's standing in the court yard at this moment"
sachido_yomada
sachido_yomada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down