Kesaku's school for the gifted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freetime

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Freetime  - Page 2 Empty Re: Freetime

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:52 am

He had a little blush on his face as she grabbed his hand, he never expected to come across a girl with such beauty in a school like this. He gripped her hand softly and walked with her slowly in the direction of the dorm rooms. "So What grade are you in Annabel?" he asked her in a soft voice.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 am

Annabel looked up, "I'm a second year student," she spoke calmly. She started to feel more open and relaxed as they walked closer to the school. Her chilliness was replaced with a warmer feeling.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

http://narutochainsoffate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:57 am

"Heh, So am I" he mumbled looking to his side at her "Though, You've probably never seen me, I've not been to class once this year except today" he said chuckling a little bit, they reached the dorms.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:03 am

Annabel nodded, understanding. She then saw the dorms, unsure what to do, or if she should go back to her dorm or not. She didn't know what to say, so she stayed quiet for a moment, hoping Irie would bring something up.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 am

Irie looked at her for a moment, she got pretty quiet. "Hmm." he hummed to himself quietly gripping her hand "Come On" he said smiling as he walked into the boys dorm "You say you can't sleep much, Lets see if you can sleep in my bed, Maybe all you need is someone to be around,Yeah?" he said with a smile.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 am

Annabel's eyes widened as her face went red once more. She hadn't expected him to say that and she felt unsure how to react. She felt her body tense up as her heart sped for a moment, feeling nervous again, but unsure why. She looked down for a moment, trying to think as she finally breathed out, relaxing herself, I-I um... I guess..." she couldn't bring herself to say anything else.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 am

He laughed for a second quietly not to wake up anyone who was sleeping already. "Lighten Up" he said with a smile and poked her forehead. "It's on the top floor in the attic, Me and my brother lucked out and got the two best rooms" he said with a grin walking up the stairs and pulled down a ladder. "They say it sucks, but it was all we could afford, I think its the best room, lots of space, not really nice looking though" he said as he climbed up the ladder.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:12 am

Annabel continued to relax herself through even breaths as she listened to him speak. She followed him into the attick up the ladder, looking around curiously to see what it was like, "Well that's different I suppose... I just have a boring dorm room, nothing special." she shrugged.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 am

He stuffed his hand into his back pocket and grabbed his key to the room, he unlocked it and opened the door. "Ladies First" he said with a smile. He flicked the light on, it slowly turned on with a flicker, he had a mattress that just was on the floor without a frame or boxspring to hold it up. His clothes were across the floor and his window was halfway open. "Not the nicest place, but I like it" he said with a smile.

Freetime  - Page 2 Attic%20bedroom%202.%20%20023
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 am

Annabel looked around and faintly smiled, "Well it looks like somewhere to be comfortable and to relax at least," she smiled faintly, walking in. She sat herself beside the mattress, looking around still curiously and silently.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:25 am

He stretched his arms out and tossed his key somewhere on the table nearby. He took his lighter out of his pocket and the bag of weed out of his pocket and took his shoes off, he tossed the shoes in the corner and put the other two things in his drawers. He jumped on the mattress and laid on his back and looked over at her. "Come On,Theres room for 2"
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 am

Annabel went red in the face once more as she slowly got up. She sat on the bed for a moment, feeling as though she thought he'd feel awkward if she laid down, so she was hesitant. She slipped off her boots and let her purse fall to the floor as she looked at him for a minute, unsure. She slowly and hesitantly laid down though, looking away at first.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 am

Irie looked at her as her face went red "Calm Down, Its just laying down, its not like were doin anything" he said with a grin stretching his legs with a yawn. " This is just a test to see if you can sleep better with company."
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:31 am

Annabel laughed nervously, "Ah... Alright then... hah." she looked down at the mattress. She blinked for a moment, unsure what to say. She was never one who was good at starting conversation.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:34 am

Irie sighed quietly as she got quiet again, she was a little too shy. He never met a girl who looked as good as her be so shy. "Come On,Relax" he mumbled poking her in the side of her chest.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:36 am

Annabel flinched a little, feeling ticklish usually when she was poked, her eyes widening a little as she stumbled. She caught her balance though, looking at him for a minute, surprised, laughing slightly, Sorry, sorry.. I'm just not used to stuff like this, and I usually try not to get close to guys... so this is different for me."
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 am

He smiled as he heard her laugh, she had a cute one. He moved a little bit closer. "Well allow me to change that..Yeah?" he said softly and kissed her on the lips softly for a moment before pulling away to see her reaction.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:46 am

Annabel's eyes widened as she went red once more. She hadn't expected that and when their lips parted, she stared at him for a long moment, bewildered. She didn't know if she could breathe or not and her heart race doubled from the shock. She blinked, staring at him, her lip quivering slightly, laughing nervously again, smiling slightly, "Hahah... I guess," she smiled more.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:48 am

Irie grinned as she started to smile and giggle a little bit he was glad to see her happy. "I'm very glad then, I Don't want to see a frown on that face of yours, Ever" he said with enthusiasm. "Show me a big grin" he said jokingly and poked her stomach.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:51 am

Annabel squeaked slightly from being ticklish; her stomach being her most ticklish spot. She couldn't help, from laughing to smile brightly as she did so, swatting his hand away playfully. She felt herself relaxing once more. Breathing in normally.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 am

"Ticklish aren't we?" he said with a grin getting an idea and then pretended to yawn. "Well, we better hit the hay, Y'know?" he said before closing his eyes and laying his head on the pillow, he pretended to fall asleep
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:57 am

Annabel blinked at his sudden falling to sleep, confused. She was never good at falling asleep and she narrowed her eyes, suspicious of him for a moment. She rested her head on the pillow, poking his nose for a minute to see what he would do.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:59 am

In his 'sleep' his hands slowly creeped onto her stomach and lifted her shirt up enough to reveal her bare stomach, he tickled her quickly as she poked his nose. "This is what you get Haha" he said laughing.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:01 am

Annabel's eyes widened again as she gasped, squealing slightly as she fell off of the bed, onto the ground, laughing loudly. She got herself back up, pushing her hair out of her face, sitting on the bed again, "Well aren't you a faker at sleeping."
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 am

His laughing came to an abrupt end as she fell off the bed his eyes widened "Oops, You Okay?" he said sitting up quickly. He didn't mean for her to fall off the bed.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum