Hanging in the Lobby ((DONT LOOK 18+))

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Hanging in the Lobby ((DONT LOOK 18+))

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:00 pm

He wandered around in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet as he leaned back and looked towards the ceiling as he could hear the conversation that was going on between Label and her father as he didn't seem that very interested in that as much as what Label and him were doing moments before.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Takamoto on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Alexander paused as he listened to what ever it was that she said. It was more gibberish than anything. He tilted his head to the side as he looked down at her she she must have really been hungry. He smiled brightly as he placed ihs hand onto her head and rubbed it and spoke
"Aw, that's sweet. I almost thought I heard you say HE instead of SHE."
He continued to laugh lightly as he placed the box onto the dresser
Lee Takamoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:06 pm

label was really tence at that moment "t-thats c-cause i did daddy" she laughed nervously rubbing the back of her head

View user profile http://kesaku.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Senetue remained rather quiet, tossing one leg over the other as he calmed down, placing his hands against the back of his head in the process as he closed his eyes and began to rest slightly, wondering if and when her father will leave considering he was being such a hindrance right now.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Takamoto on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Alexander continued to pet his little girl as he listened to each word like he always did. But then he stopped. His brain shut down. It was slowly starting back up as he didn't move. He slowly placed his hands onto her shoulders. He then, ever so slowly, pushed her a few steps back and then patted her shoulders lightly. He was still smiling the entire time. He turned slowly toward the door and all hints of kindness had fled as he not only made it to the door but his right knee slammed into it, his right fist burst through to the other side
"I'm going to kill you!"
Lee Takamoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Label gasped "daddy no!" she yelled running over to him trying to get him to calm down "stop daddy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Senetue whistled to himself as he wandered to the mirror of the bathroom, his finger strumming a string that was attached to the door handle and a grin appeared on his face as a fist suddenly slammed through the door right when he expected it to do so for he knew that Label had an overly protective father. He did a little circus trick by quickly jumping over the cable before he made his way to the window and brought his elbow up and pretty much smashed it before leaping behind the shower curtains and sitting down there with his eyes looking towards the ceiling. He had a nasty surprise waiting for this father should he rip the door away or open it and he even made it look like he had pretty much smashed through the window to escape.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Takamoto on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Alexander let it hand slam around in hopes of grabbing what ever male person was inside the room other than himself. He heard Label trying to stop him but the time for listening was over. He was barely pleased with the thought of another girl in the room. But to have another boy in was a completely different story. He withdrew his arm from the hole and looked over the door one more time before he drew his right fist back and slammed it onto the upper right side, then to the middle right, and finally to the lower right. He then brought his right foot up and let it rocket forward and slam onto the door, not only breaking it off the hinges, but sending it across the bathroom to smash into the mirror on the other side.
Lee Takamoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Label grabed onto his arm "daddy stop this! you are over reacting!" she yelled "mom would understand!" she said looking up at him with pleading eyes, she was on the verge of crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:57 pm

A slight ticking noise came from the bathroom after the door was blasted off of it's hinges and finally the sink which had been hooked to the ceiling seemed to swing at a violent speed in an arch towards Alexander, aiming to slam right into his chest if he didn't avoid it.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Takamoto on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Alexander heard the sounds of glass hitting the floor from the door and it's breaking of what ever might have been in it's pathway. His glaring eye seemed more animalistic as any sort of movement caught his eyes. The ticking was more annoying than anything else. That was until something moved that took his full attention. He threw both his hands forward as one slammed onto the front and the other on the side as the piece of bathroom furniture was held in his hands. This was not a boy. This was not male. This.....This could have hit Label! The rage was now pouring out of his eyes
"THAT BASTARD!"
Within those two words his spoke, the sudden rage caused his hands to not only shake but the met one another, the sick falling to large pieces on the floor as he glared at the window. He made it over and looked down. He then turned around and threw the pieces of sink that were in his hands down as he walked back to the door and down at Label
"Where is he?!"
Lee Takamoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Label had crumbled by now, she never seen her father this made before. she fell down when he yelled her. tears started to fall from her dark brown eyes as she looked up at him "i-i dont know daddy" she said hicuping as she cried

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:17 pm

He moved more into the corner of the tub, his hands pulled to his chest as he pretty much didn't even breath as he didn't want to be found by Label's father and her crying only made him want to move out and hold her and tell her that it was alright but fear of being broken kept him from doing so.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Takamoto on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Alexander continued to look from one side of the bathroom to the other, as if the boy would come out at any given time from anywhere. He even looked to his feet a couple of times. He then stopped as he breathing was started to get more and more heavy as he let his glare aim toward his daughter. His breathing started to slow as it became lighter and lighter. He looked at the bath room and then moved his hands to his face
"I-I'm sorry honey, I am. I really am. I over reacted, I just couldn't think straight, come here."
He moved his hands down toward her in an opened manner as he was starting to tear up himself. She was crying and that never meant anything good for him.
Lee Takamoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Label looked at him, she didnt move for a moment or two. she stood up and walked over slowly before steping into his arms and started crying more. she tears quickly socking his shirt "d-daddy" she hicuped "you were scaring me" she said slowly and kept crying, her thoat starting to get sore from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:38 pm

He slowly begin to bring in small but silent breaths, hearing and even seeing Label's father move about the bathroom which caused him to pretty much curl up into a ball and lay there in the bathtub before he seemed to be trying to make up to Label for getting so angry and yelling.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Takamoto on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Alexander slowly let his arms wrap around his daughter as he placed the side of his head onto her's, his left hand running through her hair as he held her with his right arm as she continued to cry, he himself was already letting light tears escape from his eyes as he spoke
"I-I'm sorry, I am so, so sorry princess. I didn't mean it, I really didn't. I would never make you cry like this. I just let my thoughts get into my head, I'm sorry, I really am."
Lee Takamoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Label coughed slowly, a side affect of when she crys to much. she also felt slightly dizzy. "d-daddy i dont feel so good" she said coughing. she might have been having a small attack of some kind, but in the back of her mind she hoped her father would take her to the hospital so senetue had a chance to escape while they where gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Senetue rolled his eyes and looked off towards the tile wall of the bathtub, hoping that her father would leave soon for he was getting tired of just sitting around in the bath tub.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Takamoto on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Alexander paused as he took in a deep breath and tried to stop his crying. He looked down at her and listened to her. He then held her close as he moved his right hand under her legs and moved his left arm behind her back as he rose off the ground and was still angry over the boy but that would have to be put aside for now. He would go after him later if need be, regardless of how much he wanted to place his right shoe down his neck. He moved himself quickly out of the bathroom and kicked at main door off the hinges just as he did the bathroom but he had more going this time. He quickly made a mad dash down the hall, anyone that might have been in the way would have either moved, hit the dirt, or got slammed into the wall as he made his way down the stairs.
Lee Takamoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Label was still coughing slightly and she took some deep breaths. it wasnt till they where a few floors down that she stoped coughing and had passed out on his cheast, taking deep breaths

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:13 pm

He remained still till he heard a loud bang of the front door being kicked down which caused him to move, moving to the window which made him sigh as he jumped and opened his arms, his costume opening up and pretty much creating a sort of glider like outfit as he flew down the side of the buildings (probably an odd sight to see). He spun once before he grabbed his uniform, pulling it out to slow himself before he slammed into the ground and slowly got up, moving to the front door as he waited for Label and his father to come rushing out. It was an odd way to get down there quick but hell it worked, which he thought it wouldn't.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Takamoto on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Alexander had made his way down the two stories of stairs. The only big problem was between the fact that he had her in his arms so he couldn't trip or hit a wall to hard and that he was checking on her every second that past in his head. He finally made it to the lower floor, he didn't have time to try and size up the door as he just turned around and let the back side of his shoulder slam the door open, it did not come of it's hinges but the handle on the other side impaled itself into the wall. He looked around as he saw the fastest way to the hospital right in front of him. He ran over to a car that a teacher had just entered as he let his daughter rest her head on his shoulder so that his left arm was free to let itself shatter into the window as he took hold of the teacher
"GET OUT!"
With little else, the male teacher tried to remove himself from the car as fast as he could but it was all to slow as soon as the door opened, Alexander forced it open and grabbed the man one more, hurling him from the vehicle. He lowered his head in first as he moved Label into the back seat to lay herself down
"It's okay, It's okay, It's okay."
he was saying this for both her and his own sake. To try and put some reassurance into the air. As he leaned forward to start the car but....the keys were not there! He was about to slam his fist into the steering wheel but that would just waste more time. He let his hand slam itself instead under the wheel to rip the covering off as he started going through the wires. He ripped three apart and twisted them together in a different order, a sudden set of jolts ran through him but the car started as the last seven or eight finally pasted. He then tried to make sure his foot didn't go through the car floor as he sped out of the school yard like a bat outta hell.
Lee Takamoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Label panted as she layed in the back seat. she was mubbling thing in her sleep like "daddy" and "mommy" and "sene-" she stoped her self from saying his full name. she was having a rather odd dream. she was talking with her mother. laughing and then blushing, her mother even smacked hte top of her head for what she almost did. she smiled softly in real life and giggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Senetue watched as Alexander, who was carrying Label, came flying through the doors and pretty much took a car from one of the teachers before speeding off as if any second Label could die which made Senetue pick at his thumb with his middle finger before quickly looking around. He saw a boy with a skateboard which caused him to quickly run up, trip him off of it, and take it before speeding along by grabbing a hold of the bumper of a speeding car. As the car turned he flew ahead quickly, catching up to the car which held Label before he began to lose speed which caused him to look through his sleeves quickly and toss a rope, which thankfully, wrapped around the bumper of the car and pulled him along. "Dammit." He said, rising his hand to keep his hat on as he jumped onto the curb and rode down the sidewalk as people ran and jumped out of his way.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next