Sneeking out (Senetue only)

Go down

Sneeking out (Senetue only)

Post by Label on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Label crept out along the side of the school, to where there where no camras, gards or anything. she had a cape over she hiding her face as she came to a small empty shed. "Senetue?" she whispered

View user profile http://kesaku.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sneeking out (Senetue only)

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:21 pm

From the darkness there came a soft jingle, a bell ringing gently before slowly two eyes rose at the mention of his name, red peering through the darkness as they seemed to glow and pierce the shroud of nice and look towards the caped one who had called out his name. Slowly white teeth became visible as his mouth grew wide into a Cheshire cat grin as he slowly shifted from his sitting position, standing up before he moved to Label. "I never expected that you would actually sneak out just to see me." He said, chuckling softly as one hand gently moved to her shoulder and her bent down as to kiss her on her forehead. "Though I can't say that I'm not happy that you will keep me company."

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Label grinned and hugged him tightly right after he kissed her forhead. "of corse i came, i missed you" she said and kissed his cheak softly as she snuggled into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:29 pm

His arms wrapped around her as he listened to her comment on how she missed him, his eye on the cheek she kissed closed briefly before he felt her snuggle into him which caused one hands to gently rise and rest on the back of her head as he held her, swaying his body slightly left to right. "I missed you too." He said, using his right foot to open the door to the empty shed before he slowly pulled her in and shut the door behind her with his left foot as he leaned forward as gently rubbed her back. "It's very hard to see you considering your father always seems to be around you during the day and he is overprotective."

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Label looked down "i know, but you have to understand. my mother died in his arms, im the only thing he's got, even if he does get carried away" she said and rested her head on his shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:38 pm

"There's a different between getting carried away and beating some one to death." Senetue said, stating what her father would probably do to him if he found out that he was in a relationship with his daughter, the one who he seemed to protect as best as he could even if he did seem a little overbearing. "But your father aside." He said, his hand caressed the back of her head as his other arm moved down to her waist and pinned both of their bodies close together as he sighed gently, looking towards the door he just shut with his red eyes. "What would you like to do?" He asked, talking sounded like fun but he would much rather do something besides talk since you would always eventually grow tired of doing so.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Label nuzzled into him and smiled. "well" she said in a flirty voice as she stood on her tip toes and kissed his lips "we never did finish what we started" she said, her face had a light glow to it in the dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:46 pm

He heard the flirty like tone in her voice but he was still puzzled until she kissed his lips, which he returned and he heard what she said about never finishing what they had started due to the intrusion of her father previously which had caused some complications that day. "Oh... would you really want to do such a thing with me?" He asked, his voice had a sort of teasing tone as he leaned forward and kissed her neck, placing little pecks and nips along her neck as both of his hands moved to her shoulder blades and held her.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:56 pm

she smiled and giggled softly as he started kissing his neck "of course i would, i cant resist your charm" she laughed softly as she tilted her head

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:59 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle at what she said, charm, he didn't even know he had any for he was sure that he was just insane and psychotic and lacked such a thing. "Well then... let's begin." He said, his hands released her shoulder blades before they moved down, slapping her butt as he took hold of it and continued to nip at kiss at her, closing his eyes as he hoped they wouldn't be interrupted this time around.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Label squeled and giggled as he slaped her butt and smiled. closing her eyes as he kissed at her neck. she relaxed in his arms, pressing agenst him. what he didnt know was that she was wearing a very yumy outfit under her cloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Slowly his lips moved along her neck line before he lifted them and placed them against hers for a brief kiss as his hands moved to the front, taking hold of her cloak as he smirked slightly to her. "Why don't we remove this cloak?" He asked, not waiting for an answer as he locked his lips with hers in a deep kiss while his hands began to slowly remove the cloak.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:24 pm

She kissed him back deeply and closed her eyes. her cloak fell off and reviled her tight outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:30 pm

When he felt the cloak fall his eyes opened and the kiss was broke as he looked down, his eyes going wide for a moment before his mouth created a wide grin and both of his hands moved, caressing both of her breasts that seemed to be squeezed by this tight outfit. "I must say... you're pretty naughty for wearing this." He said, it seemed that she had planned for this to happen and his hands gently fondled her breasts before he began to kiss at her neck once again, turned on by her sense of tight and revealing clothing.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Label on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:43 pm

she bit her lip softly and giggled "thank you, i got it just for you" she smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Senetue on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:49 pm

He smiled softly as both of his hands rose their fingers and slipped them into the top, pulling it down as to break the grip that her top had on her breasts as he moved down and ran his tongue over one of them, his hand messing with the other while his free hand returned to her butt where he squeezed her gently. "Thank you, you look very hot in it." He said, her tight clothing which revealed every curve in her body seemed to do it's part in turning him on as he began to kiss and lick at one of her nipples while his hand played with the other.

Senetue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum