Kesaku's school for the gifted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th Year Sara

2 posters

Go down

4th Year Sara Empty 4th Year Sara

Post by Sara Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:56 am

Sara walked out into the court yard. She was so bored that the day wasn't going to good. First period she fell down the stairs, second period she tripped and hit her forehead on a pole. Third Period she slipped and fell backwards, hurting her back. She had tears in her eyes as she ran over to a tree. She sat down under the tree with her face burried into her knees, her arms wrapped around them.

Sara

Back to top Go down

4th Year Sara Empty Re: 4th Year Sara

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 pm

A man who wore a nice black suit laid behind the tree, his arms resting over his chest as as his breathing was slow and calm signaling that anyone that were to look over him to know full well what he was doing, his black hat covered his head to stop any light to get to him. He slowly stirred as something ran into his ears. His left hand slowly rose up to his head as he pushed the bottom up as his yellow eyes shifted around and looked and then looked up toward a female student.
"W-what?"
He said drowsily
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Sara continued to cry softly. She didn't want the guy who just showed up to her to see her tears.

Sara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:51 pm

The man slowly let out a deep breath as he turned around and pulled himself up into a seat position. Any chance of sleep was gone at this point but he was a teacher and it was his job. He turned around and placed his hand son the ground as he looked over toward her
"Hey, this is a school, aren't you supposed to be....with your friends playing something?"
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Sara shook her head.
"I don't want to go back there" She said. "I've fallen down stairs and i've made a fool out of myself"

Sara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:56 pm

The man slowly pulled his legs under him and then let them cross over one another as he placed his hands on the ground in between his legs and spoke
"Well, that's not any kind of reason to not want to go back. I've feel out of a car into a puddle while i was asleep. Waking up to that in public is a reason."
Lee_Takamoto
Lee_Takamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down