Kesaku's school for the gifted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freetime

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Freetime  Empty Freetime

Post by Annabel Williams Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Annabel arrived to the courtyard slowly, looking around nervously. Keeping her hair infront of her face to hide herself, she sat on a small bench looking around. The wind blowed at her hair gently and she felt slightly more calm. She smiled lightly at the peaceful silence she felt and looked up to the sunset. It was after classes and so she assumed everyone would be heading back to their dorms instead of wandering outside in the courts, which soothed her.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

http://narutochainsoffate.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Freetime  Empty Re: Freetime

Post by Irie Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Irie was sticking around after school for once as he didn't feel like heading back to the dorms, he sat near the courtyard holding his lighter in his left hand, he flipped it open and closed it continuously. He was just bored and lazy right now, he felt like smoking a joint right now. But he was in front of the school so that would get him nowhere. "Oh Well" he sighed to himself and put the lighter away, he resisted the urge to smoke right now and stood from the bench that he sat on. He looked around and spotted a cute looking girl. "hmm.."
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Annabel started to feel slightly chilly, crossing her arms. She wore dark blue skinny jeans with black yarn boots and had a black and gray flannel over her V-neck. She wore a black beanie as well. She kept looking up at the sky for a long moment until she looked down to the ground for a moment. She then looked around, spotting a boy who was near by across the courtyard. This surprised her because she had not seen him arrive. She stood quietly, staring for a moment, "...."
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Irie noticed her looking at him and smiled at her giving her a small wave with his left hand, he put his hands down and placed his fingers in his pockets and sagged his pants a little bit past his butt. He walked over to her and looked at her from the side checking out her figure, she was pretty cute. "Hey, My names Irie, Whats yours?" he said with a charming grin.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Annabel bit her lip slightly, looking down right away when he spoke to her. She didn't want to look like she didn't like the company though, because she didn't like being alone anyways. She smiled lightly, looking up slightly; trying to avoid too much eye contact because it made her nervous.
"...I'm Annabel," she spoke gently, her voice seeming to be very calm and serene.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 pm

"Very Nice Name" he said sweetly as he repeated it to himself in his head so he would remember it if he ever needed to. He took his left hand out of his pocket and pushed some hair out of his eyes slowly as it blurred his vision of her. "Nice to meet you" he said sitting on the ground yawning.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Taimoshi Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Taimoshi walks onto the courtyard with intentions of spray painting the pavement into a work of art. He is intending of creating a project of which he can be proud of. He carried a bag that was filled with spray cans and he pulled two out. He put on a light smirk as he looked at the empty pavement. He knew the headmaster was gonna be pissed at him after he did this but he didnt really care. He shook the two cans up and squated down. He didn't know if anyone else was gonna be here. He simply began making art.
Taimoshi
Taimoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Annabel laughed slightly, looking down, "I guess..." she kept her arms folded around herself. She closed her eyes for a moment, thinking as she breathed out into a hum. She wasn't used to people randomly talking to her, so this surprised her a bit, but she felt content about the situation. It's been a while since she talked to someone outside of her small world.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 pm

He looked down at her she seemed very distant and not very social at all. He rubbed the back of his neck "You Okay? Ya seem kinda down" he mumbled in question looking around as he spotted that artist emo kid from class, he was spray painting the pavement. "What the hell..Haha" he chuckled a little bit imagining the head masters reaction. "Come here and look at this" he said smiling at the girl tapping her on the shoulder as he walked over to the kid.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Annabel blinked for a moment when she looked back at Irie, "Um.. Yeah I'm fine... and uh.. Okay," she got herself up and started to walk by him. She noticed the boy that was spraypainting the sidewalk, and she blinked in confusion, unsure what to think. This all reminded her of her old friends she hung out with, but they were always assholes to her, so she was unsure who they were and how they acted here. She kept walking forward, observing him, coughing slightly as she looked down. She often was one to cough due to her disease.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Taimoshi Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

Taimoshi heard laughter. Maybe what he was doing was amusing people from afar. He didn't turn attention away from his artwork because he must finish. Whatever was he drawing the headmaster falling out of a helicopter and into a moat of starving alligaters and the kids on of the helicopter pointing and laughing at the fool. It put a smile on Taimoshi's face and he knew it would put a frown on the Headmaster's face. He really didn't care what the headmaster thought. It was art that he was really caring about. Moments later he was finished and he signed his work in the corner of the courtyard with a winking face. "Heh! I bet he won't make me clean the lunch room anymore!"
Taimoshi
Taimoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:03 am

Irie grinned as he almost started laughing at the picture, the starving alligators were a bit much but it tied the whole picture together. He bent over and placed a hand on the shoulder of the kid who spray painted it. "Oh Boy, Kid I love you for this Your awesome!" he said with laughs inbetween his words. He looked at Annabel "Whats'a Matter? You don't find this stuff funny?"
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Taimoshi Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am

He smiled and the guy's comment. He turned to the two and replied, "Thanks, just trying to teach this guy a lesson. He'll be sure to not piss me off anymore. . ." he said but then he heard the girl cough. He wondered if something was wrong. He didn't want to say much to her out of respect and not get in her buisness. So he waited till she responded to the other guy's question.
Taimoshi
Taimoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 am

Annabel watched the boy who was spraypainting for a moment. She knew he was probably trouble and she felt more nervous, so she stayed quiet for a moment. She then heard Irie speak to her, turning quickly his attention, coughing slightly into her wrist. She then smiled awkwardly, laughing into the cough as she nodded, "I... ahah, yeah it is, it reminds me of the old days."
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:11 am

He tilted his head to the side and noticed how much she was coughing, either she was sick or she was a heavy smoker. But she didn't smell like smoke so she must be sick. "You should get some bed rest or something, I'm sure that'll help with that cough or something" he said with a smile turning back to the other kid. "Okay Tough Guy" he said grinning "Whats your problem with the head master?"
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 am

Annabel shook her head, coughing once more, and then it suddenly stopped, looking up at him, I... I, no it doesn't go away. It can't go away," she sighed, looking down bashfully. She didn't know what to really say and she sighed.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Taimoshi Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 am

Taimoshi's job was done. "It's nothing. I just really don't like the guy. I can never share my side of the story anytime I'm in trouble and usually when stuff happens around here, it's my fault. But I got him this time heh. . .Hm, I must be going now. Bye you two." He said as he placed the spray cans back in the bag he carried and zipped it back up. He was heading back to his dorm to think of more things to piss off the head master. He didn't want to interrupt on the two so he began to walk off to his dorm. He was humming tones with each step as he closed his eyes. He knew this place like the back of his hand so he knew where to go even when his eyes are closed.
Taimoshi
Taimoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:21 am

He looked at the kid and took his hand off of his shoulder quickly "Oh-Alright See ya Dude" he said with a small smile. He turned to the girl again and frowned "Come On, It can't be something that serious can it?" he asked her crossing his arms.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:25 am

Annabel looked to the side, holding onto herself from how chilly it was tonight. She saw the boy leave and nodded. She averted her eye contact, shrugging, "It's not too serious... I mean, my colds can be more severe, but they can be treated at the hospital. I just have a little trouble breathing thats all. I have Cystic Fibrosis," she looked back, "It's something that you get at birth, and it just causes problems in the lungs. But mine's not so severe as it can be. So I'm fine."
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 am

Irie didn't feel completely at peace still knowing she wasn't well but he was a little more assured that it wasn't as bad as he had begun to think it could be. He put his hands in his pockets again and looked her in the eye. "Well I'm glad knowing that a pretty face like yours isn't going anywhere soon..Right?" he said poking her in the forehead jokingly.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:30 am

Annabel looked at him, blinking as he poked her forehead and she blushed slightly, looking away. She laughed nervously, unsure what to say at that moment, shifting her weight between each foot. She then nodded, "Yeah, I suppose. It's still a nervous thing to go through though, everytime you get a small cold. But that's life I guess. Everyone's different... I'm sure it didn't help me when I smoked either... so I'm glad I stopped."
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:36 am

Irie chuckled a little bit at the thought of a girl like her smoking at all, she didn't seem like the type of girl to do that. He shook his head and smiled "Yup, Probably not good at all for a girl like you" he said yawning a little bit. "Its getting dark, You wanna head back to the dorms?" he said looking at the stars.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 am

Annabel looked up noticing that it was in fact darker out now. She hadn't realized how much time passed. She recollected herself quickly, looking back at the school, "Oh, um.... I guess. I don't have much to do anyways." and now that she thought about it; she didn't have anything to do at the dorms either, especially with her innability to sleep long.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Irie Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:43 am

He took one look at the school as she did and smiled looking back at her, the moonlight shined pretty brightly this night. He walked ahead of her and held out his hand "May I?" he asked with a small grin on his face.
Irie
Irie

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabel Williams Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 am

Annabel blushed more, unsure what to think or say as she stared at his hand. She felt her throat tighten up, getting nervous again, since she hadn't really talked to boys often; especially ones who were open for conversation with her. She smiled very faintly, nodding, still staying silent as she let her hand reach in, grabbing his gently.
Annabel Williams
Annabel Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum